San Patrick Wedding Gowns 2010
Is there no end to Pronovias’ delights? After the Pronovias 2010 collection, we now have the heads-up on the San Patrick 2010 collection. Part of the Pronovias Group, San Patrick’s dresses carry the same elegance as their sister company, but are a little friendlier on your budget. So why not take a look?
Thirty six dresses are featured in San Patrick’s 2010 collection and in terms of style and details you should be looking for:
- the tiniest of folds and pleats, delicately gathered together around busts and shoulders
- lace embellishments – this is a Spanish company after all!
- one shoulder dresses, with thick straps, thin straps, sashes – yes, they’re still here…
- ruffles – another repetition from last year, these wavy embellishments vary from a mass of ruffles to dispersed frills
- a couple of off-the-shoulder numbers, in line with one of the hottest 2010 wedding trends
If you want to take a look at the whole collection, visit the website or watch the YouTube presentation above. But in the meantime, here are some of our favourites!